After my first week of chemo and seeing the effects it has had on my body, I want to remind myself of the silver linings that this glorious adventure has given me. This will be a work in progress, so check back often 😉
1. I don’t have to wait months for doctor appointments, they get me in quick.
2. Once my hair falls out, I won’t have to shave!
3. Chemo messes up your cycle–no reason to buy feminine products.
4. I can’t clean my kitty litter box! Thanks Mom and Heather!
5. Friends come to visit!
6. Showering with a bald head takes no time at all!
7. Infusion days are good for crafts I never finished including a 3-year old project I’m still working on.
8. People cook for me.
9. People pray for me.
10. I found out that I have more support than I thought I did, which makes me feel really special.
11. I get thoughtful and surprising care packages.
12. I should never be afraid to try a daring new look or hairstyle (name that movie).
13. It is true, my face is clearing up.